DRSi prefers to receive high-resolution, print-ready PDF files. Please ensure your file is submitted with the following attributes:
- Flattened PDF.
- Learn how to flatten a PDF here.
- File should be supplied in CMYK; if your software allows color profiles, use “CMYK: Web Coated (SWOP)” v2.
- If spot colors are requested, include the Pantone name and number.
- For black, selecting Rich/Process Black (with a CMYK build of C:50, M:50, Y:50, K:100) will ensure a solid, even saturation, whereas single color black (K:100) will not provide the same density.
- Full bleed artwork should include crop marks and bleeds.
- For finished pieces under 12”x18” (marketing collateral, reports, etc.), include 0.125” bleed on all sides.
- Signage files should include 0.5” bleed.
- Large-scale projects such as wall graphics should include 1” bleed on all sides.
- Convert fonts to outlines or paths.
- For most files, a DPI of 300 or better is preferred. Lower DPIs may produce pixelated or grainy prints.
For multi-page brochures or booklets, do not create spreads in your software, as these will not print properly. Instead, send single pages (with bleed, if required); we will do the imposition for printing.