When you’re bidding on a project, you need to look your best. DRSi has decades of experience making our clients look good with polished, professional RFQ responses and presentations. The choice of paper has a big impact on the overall look and feel of your presentation or proposal. Choose a paper weight and finish that suits your project – a smooth silk in a heavier weight for a bold and polished look, or try an opaque paper with a toothier feel for subtle sophistication.
When you need your proposal to look its best, we’ve got you covered!
We also offer standard pre-cut tabs that can be printed with your section labels to make it easier to navigate the information in your document.
We offer gloss, silk and opaque finishes in weights from standard 20# bond to 130# cover. Include printed covers as well as acetate or plastic covers to protect your presentation. A wide range of binding options are available, including:
- Coil or spiral binding: Just like your favorite spiral notebook, a spiral binding on your presentation is there to impress!
- Comb binding: A classic binding choice, comb bind is excellent for reports.
- Wire-o or twin loop binding: A wire binding looks polished and professional.
- Perfect binding: If you’re looking to create an enduring piece and really impress, a glued perfect bound book can’t be beat!
- Saddle stitch: This is print-speak for something that’s stapled along the spine as a binding – just like a catalog or booklet.
And don’t forget about custom divider tabs to make your submission truly stand out! DRSi will print full bleed color tabs and custom cut them to fit your document perfectly.