The face of business continues to shift and morph, sometimes swiftly and drastically. And with these changes, companies face new challenges in their document storage and access. Storage rooms and filing cabinets worked well when organizations had localized workforces all in the same building. Or at least in the same city.
Remote workers, global locations and all-hours schedules make it difficult for employees and other partners to access the documents they need when they need them. And with more and more companies downsizing or forgoing a physical location entirely, the problem of storing hard copies is becoming urgent.
Digital document scanning is the answer to many frustrations that companies now face. With the DRSi Scanning Outsource Service, your organization will enjoy:
- Reduced Overhead Costs – You can eliminate many of your physical storage needs.
- Increased Security – Once you digitize sensitive client and company information, you can control access to it more easily. This is far more secure than paper document storage.
- Fewer Risks of Damage – Paper documents are at risk of fire and water damage in the case of an emergency.
- Greater Efficiency – Your entire team can access everything they need, any time, from any location when you digitize your files with DRSi’s scanning service. Eliminate the time that’s wasted when workers can’t access the documents they need.
- Greater Sustainability – Scanning documents, rather than making more copies, is a much more eco-friendly way to do business.