Enhance your retail or commercial windows with vinyl window lettering, also often called cut vinyl. Vinyl window lettering is often used to display hours of operation or a company logo. DRSi’s vinyl window lettering is produced on high grade adhesive vinyl and precisely cut to your exact specifications. We then weed out excess material and apply a transfer tape, making it easy to install your vinyl window lettering.
Make sure you choose the right application to reflect your brand’s personality! The most common color for vinyl window lettering is white, as it’s easily readable on glass from outside. Let customers know what time you open, how to get in touch if you’re closed or highlight your services and capabilities.
In addition to white, cut vinyl can be provided in an endless range of colors and even includes special options including metallics.
- Choose a font that’s easy to read and don’t go too small – you want passers-by to be able to easily read it at a glance
- If you’re displaying your logo, ensure that it adheres to all brand guidelines to ensure consistency with other applications
- Measure the location where you plan to install your window vinyl
- Determine which side of the glass your winyl window lettering will be installed on.
- Outside: Choose this if your lettering will be applied on the side you view it from. This is often referred to as “first surface.”
- Inside: Choose this if you will install the lettering behind the glass from where it is viewed. This is often called “second surface”. Second surface is an excellent choice for high traffic areas to ensure your lettering isn’t damaged when your shop is closed.
Need help with installation? Just include a note in your order and we’ll take care of it for you!